Forklift Jib FB2LP-3600
Forklift Jib FB2LP-3600 low profile design specifically designed for the unloading of marble & granite sheets from closed van containers, where height is a critical factor.
The FB2LP-3600 is a telescoping two section rectangular tube steel jib built to comply with current safety guidelines and manufactured from heavy gauge Australian rectangular tube steel, AS1163-450 LO, which ensures strength, reliability and safety.
- Jib extension is designed so it cannot be pulled all the way out.
- The jib is firmly secured onto fork blades by two bolts located at the back of each fork pocket and restraint pins.
Capacity: Fully retracted – 2,400kg, fully extended – 600kg
Manually Telescopes From: 2.121 to 3.603m in 3 increments of 494mm
Fits Onto Forks: 165mm wide x 65mm high
Fork Pockets From Centre To Centre: 377mm
Packaging Dimensions: L2280 x W640 x H370mm
Weight Of Unit: 133.5kg
- Three alternatives for attaching Aardwolf Lifters to the forklift jib.
- Combo Swivel, Chain, Lifting Lug. Allows flex between the jib and load. Prevent slab breakage when traversing rough terrain. Also allows the lifter to be lowered down in confined space such as when lifting a short slab from a racking system.
- Forged Aluminum Swivel Shackle. A compact swivel shackle that attaches directly to forklift jib and Aardwolf lifting clamp. Gives operators maximum lift within a shipping container.
- Bow Shackle 3.0T. General purpose. Useful in many applications for safe and secure attachment.