Flash Line 3, also known as FL3, is the latest porcelain slab cutter developed by Montolit as an upgrade of our best large format porcelain tile cutter.
This new slab cutter features a valuable innovation, a rotating cutting head with 3 different incision wheels assembled on it. The idea of the 3 rotating wheels was originally suggested by a popular certified Italian tile installer, and has been tested by tiling schools and ceramic manufacturers.
Quick facts about Flash Line 3 large format porcelain tiles cutter
- Flash Line 3 is a large format tile cutter for porcelain slabs also known as Gauged Porcelain Tile (GPT), designed in cooperation with the “Politecnico di Milano” University.
- It allows for the manual cut of stoneware porcelain thin slabs.
- The 3 incision wheels (Ø 8/12/20mm) included in the “head” of the machine are able to cut any kind of stoneware porcelain, ceramic and glass without any hesitation. The user has the option to choose the best wheel in relation to the material, density, and surface in order to guarantee accurate cuts with a better finish, following instructions or according to his experience.
- Patented non-slip system without suction cups.
- Quick elastic connection.
- “No Limits” extendable system with rails.
- 3WD rotation – Titanium wheels selection system. Easy and immediate.
- International patent;
- 100% Made in Italy.
- Maximum cutting length of the standard machine is 340 cm (134″) but extensions can be applied.
Reasons why FL3 large tiles cutter is a game changer in the flooring industry
- It reduces the risk of having unexpected cracking because the tiler can choose the wheel most suitable for the specific thin porcelain tile surface.
- FL3 large format porcelain slabs cutter is extremely light and fast to assemble and disassemble
- With the FL3 large tiles cutter there is no need to keep locking and unlocking the suction cups to align the wheel to the cutting points marked at the beginning and at the end of the tile.
- The cutting head is designed to minimize the effort needed to hold the handle during the incision process. It reduces stress on workers’ hands.